ABV Rock Group LTD wants Contract Administrators
The needed will do his rule under the following responsibilities:
- Develop contract proposals to support organizational goals.
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc. and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate as per contractual scope of work.
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices.
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget.
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with procurement laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience.
- Proficient knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to relevant contracts.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
ABV Rock Group is a construction contractor that operates in several interlinked sectors covering buildings and civil works, and acts as a principal and specialist contractor. The core activities of the company are underground storage including tunnelling, road construction and pipelines.
We undertake construction of airports, hospitals, industrial plants, dams and bridges including all associated electrical, mechanical and civil works. We also have the capabilities of operations and maintenance of the Client’s completed projects.
Today we’re executing a number of projects in the King Saud University and other areas in and around Riyadh.
ABV Rock Group is a Swedish managed company that has been operational in Saudi Arabia since 1974.
– Please consider fulfilling the required conditions and observing them before applying, adhering to deadlines and being serious about work
For more jobs click here
Follow us on our Facebook page from here
Join us in our group on Facebook to receive all new from here