Redington Gulf wants Cash Van Sales Executive – Riyadh
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- Fresher or Telco and FMCG not more than 5-year experience
- Sales and communication skills
Established in 1993, Redington has traversed an eventful and exciting journey to evolve from very humble beginnings into the company we are today. The incredible journey has seen us emerge from one brand, one product category, and one market into a US $7.7 billion distribution and supply chain solutions provider to over 245+ international brands in IT and Mobility spaces, serving 37 emerging markets.
Today, new-age technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Big Data and Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), and 5G communications are opening new possibilities and new opportunities for tomorrow.
At Redington, we are ready for the new.
As we enter our 25th year in 2018, we have unveiled our new identity – a new logo and a new tagline. The new identity is much more than a changed brand – it signifies a new energy and a new direction. It combines our core values and reflects our collective vision of taking Redington to the next level of growth and expansion.
At Redington, we are ready to expand our horizons with a new zeal, identity, and impetus.
A GPTW certified workplace
– Please consider fulfilling the required conditions and observing them before applying, adhering to deadlines and being serious about work
For more jobs click here
Follow us on our Facebook page from here
Join us in our group on Facebook to receive all new from here