Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC wants Treasury Manager
On behalf of a leading retailer with showrooms across the GCC markets, we are looking for an ambitious and results-oriented Treasury Manager to oversee the finances across the Middle East, through undertaking the operational treasury management and monitoring of external funding requirements in compliance with the Group’s established policies and procedures.
Based in Kuwait this is a regional leadership role for their current operations in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, along with expansions into new markets.
To deliver the security and valuation function, to ensure security is available for current and future funding. In addition, as a Treasury Manager, you strive to achieve meaningful results. Someone who is eager to try new approaches and is not afraid to fail, prioritizing learning over appearances of success.
- Cash Budgeting – Preparing Quarterly Cash Budgets (In coordination with Supply Chain, HR, IT & After Sales), Comparing the Budget with Actuals & Analyzing the Variances.
- Annual Finance Cost Forecasting.
- Monthly Interest Cost Calculation.
- Preparing Daily/ Monthly Cash Flow.
- Updating Daily Cash Position Report.
- Optimization & Reduction of Finance Costs.
- The Candidate should have knowledge of the Working Capital Cycle.
- Experience in Islamic & Conventional Financing.
- Keeping Track of Foreign Exchange Fluctuations & booking Forward Contracts, if necessary.
- Keep Track of Dues of Financial Institutions & ensure availability of cash at all times to honor our commitments.
- Suggesting & Arranging Loan Facilities from Banks, in consultation with CFO & CEO, whenever necessary.
- Knowledge about the prevailing market charges of various banking services.
- Planning Daily, Weekly & Monthly Payments.
- Monitoring all payments processed via Telex Transfers, Cheques, Murabaha, Tawarook, etc.
- Monitoring Letters of Credit & Letters of Guarantees.
- Solving the Queries / Doubts of the GL & Payable Team.
- Handling all bank dealings and maintaining cordial relationships with Bank officials.
- Designation as a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is desirable.
- Proven work experience in cash management.
- SAP experience is a must.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- 7+ years of overall combined experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of bank product
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
– Please consider fulfilling the required conditions and observing them before applying, adhering to deadlines and being serious about work
For more jobs click here
Follow us on our Facebook page from here
Join us in our group on Facebook to receive all new from here