Vegberry DMCC wants Production Manager/Agriculture Engineer
Vegberry is a fresh food agritech business. We grow, certify, sell and distribute natural produce and provide a reliable year-round supply of high-quality products through a fully managed supply chain powered by industry-leading agricultural technology. Our main corporate values – social responsibility, stability, flexibility and reliability. We are looking for people with strong motivation and skills who are ready to develop and grow with the company.
Agriculture Engineer/Production Manager
Employment Type: Full time
We are looking for a skilled Agriculture Engineer/Production Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing the greenhouse farm production and management of a team of farm supervisors.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Overseeing greenhouse farm production;
- Managing a team of farm supervisors;
- Modification of environmental factors that affect crop production;
- Planning and designing the building of fertigation, irrigation, drainage, and water-control systems;
- Creating a production plan and implementing that plan based on the best regional and world practice;
- Creating a Vegberry training center for greenhouse supervisors;
- Organizing proper information exchange among laborers, farm supervisors, operations, and management;
- Supervising all aspects of the production and delivery of agricultural products from seed to table;
- Researching to find new ways of farming, harvesting, and storage;
- Conducting research for the design of new structures and systems;
- Conducting research in the field and lab to develop practices for food production that protect the environment;
- Providing production analytics;
- Participating in yearly production planning and budgeting;
- Degree in Agriculture or work experience equivalent working in Vegetable Production 15+ years;
- Must have BSc/MSc education.
– Please consider fulfilling the required conditions and observing them before applying, adhering to deadlines and being serious about work
For more jobs click here
Follow us on our Facebook page from here
Join us in our group on Facebook to receive all new from here